Long, Strange Journey

Friday, June 23, 2006

Pacific Coast Time

<--------Snoqualmie Falls

Howdy from North Bend, Washington, former home of the television show "Twin Peaks" and current home of the Runde family. I've stopped by to visit my friend, Katie for a few days before heading down to SF and bask in the views and the caffeine. The flight in was delayed due a line of thunderstorms from Moline to Cincinnati (!), which necessitated a full-out sprint in DFW airport from one terminal to the other with trombone in tow. I made it by a full 3 minutes. I'll be flying into San Jose tomorrow evening and attempting to navigate my way to an apartment in the city where I'll be staying for the next two weeks. Suggestions of things to do/avoid in San Francisco from those of you who've been there are appreciated!




Katie diligently studying her Irish (Gaelic) language workbook for about the fifth hour today.












Mount Si from the Runde house.

Apologies for the spastic nature of this layout. I'll be messing with it over the next few days. Right now, Kcatie and Ckatie have some cooking and some Risk-playing to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home